Experienced Rider Classes
Improve your skills through a series of demanding exercises on your own bike. Emphasis is given to hazard avoidance skills.
This is a great class for riders who are planning vacation rides or trips to unfamiliar roads.
Your bike must be street legal and licensed. We’ll loan you a helmet if yours is not DOT legal. Half helmets are not permitted.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Classroom and range skills held at Homestead-Miami Speedway
Sunday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Range skills and testing held at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
You Must Bring: (required for riding -no exceptions)
- Eye protection: glasses, goggles, face shield
- Full-fingered leather gloves (no cut-offs)
- Long-sleeved shirt or jacket
- Long pants
- Boots or high-topped foot wear that covers your ankles
Additional items we highly recommend:
- Personal helmet (must be DOT legal)
- Cooler, water, sports drinks, snacks, lunch
- Baseball cap or bandana
- Rain gear
Contact us for more information