Private Motorcycle Safety Class
The ultimate! Learn to ride, refresh your skills, get to know your new bike in a private setting under the watchful eye of our licensed instructors, all of whom are law enforcement, military or education professionals. This class goes at your own pace and on your bike.
We find it is particularly helpful for riders whose skills have gotten rusty or those who recently upgraded to a more bigger bike.
Call 305-271-4311 to learn more or to schedule a class.
You Must Bring: (required for riding -no exceptions)
- Personal helmet (must be DOT legal)
- Eye protection: glasses, goggles, face shield
- Full-fingered leather gloves (no cut-offs)
- Long-sleeved shirt or jacket
- Long pants
- Boots or high-topped foot wear that covers your ankles
Additional items we highly recommend:
- Cooler, water, sports drinks, snacks, lunch
- Baseball cap or bandana
- Rain gear
Contact us for more information