We take safety seriously and have a dress code for our riding sessions. We recommend that you wear these items any time you are out on the bike. Passengers too!
- DOT approved helmet – we will loan you one if you don’t have your own, we have loaners
- Eye protection such as sunglasses, clear safety glasses, goggles, face shield on your personal helmet
- Long sleeve shirt with sleeves that come all the way to you glove tops
- Full-fingered gloves, preferably leather or simulated leather (no cloth palms or rubber gloves)
- Long pants of sturdy material that come to the boot tops
- Over-the-ankle foot wear – either boots or high-top athletic shoes
Most of our instructors are former or current law enforcement and we have seen too many accidents made worse by the lack of safety gear.